- Make sure you have your printer connected directly to the computer using a USB cable.
Note: The reset utility will not work over a network connection
- Faulty USB cables and/or sockets can also result in this error so if possible try a different USB cable and/or USB socket on your computer
- If you are trying to run the utility on Vista or Windows 7 it often will not work. Usually you need to run the utility in compatibility mode as follows:
- Download the Adjustment utility as you would normally and set your systems date/time as required by the instructions
- Right click on the “Adjprog” and select “Properties“
- Choose “compatibility” and select “windows xp“.
- Find and select “Run as Administrator” (if you have this option)
- Click OK at the bottom