Ecotank ET series printers seem to have more accessible functionality for handling basic maintenance tasks and this seems to include resetting the ink levels.
Obviously, first thing to do is make sure you’ve refilled the ink tanks properly then follow this process:
- Press the button, if necessary.
- Press the left or right arrow button to select Setup > Maintenance > Reset Ink Levels.
- Press the start button, then press the OK button.
- Press the OK button again.
- Press the right or left arrow button to highlight the ink tank you refilled, and press the OK button to select it. Repeat for each ink tank color you refilled.
- Press the start button to reset the ink levels, then press the OK button when the reset is complete.
This guide applies to the ET-2550, ET-4500 and numerous other printers in the ET range.