Please choose the most appropriate instructions for your computer operating system:
- MacOS – iWIC/WICReset instruction video
- Windows WICReset Instruction video (2020 guide)
- Windows 7 (Archived) WICReset Instruction video
… or check some of the same videos from our own server if you’re having problems accessing the guides above.
Rough edit guide for WICReset utility on Windows 10.
Note: A more polished version of this video will be available when more time allows.
If you are using this on a MacOS. You will need to read this guide to get around the error that appears for almost all MacOS users.
This older video guide covers the basics for using our custom WICReset tool so you can reset your waste ink counter. It may still be useful, especially if you are using an older version of Windows.
Topics covered include:
- Extracting (from the zip file)
- Running the utility
- Reading waste ink counter
- Resetting waste ink counter
- Locating additional information
This guide is currently out of date..
Steps 2 & 3 are no longer required…
Last updated: 17th October 2013